Tuesday, July 08, 2008

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY JIAMIN! : D

Extremely tired. I think I'm going to sleep soon, so I'll have about...8 hours of sleep! I had only like..less than 6 hours of sleep today. Yawned like I don't know how many times during lessons today, especially the first few periods. Cause we changed our seats, I'm beside the window, and it was super windy! Even Inghong beside me was feeling cold too! Hahaha, she's another one who's like yawning all the way. Tsktsktsk! (: Alright...I shall skip.................................

Training today! Competitions and competitions. Okay, sooooo after training, keeping the tables as usual again, hahaha Sealing & Seaching and some others, I cant really remember, were in the storeroom, trying to scare Mindy, HM, YP and I, but...Brena told us they were inside, as in, the four of us were suppose to go in the room, and scare the others also. Okay, nevermind...I dont know what I'm talking about also. Yeah, then..we wanted to scare the rest of the girls, but sadly..it was so obvious already, cause all the tables were outside and the door was closed, so yeah..very very very obvious.

Tuition make-up for this coming's Thursday one. Laughed so much today! Celebrated Jiamin/Lokyong/Abel's birthday today, although Abel's birthday was May I don't know when, Lokyong's June. Next would be IVAN! Wooooooooohoooo!

Alright, super tired, luckily tomorrow start late, end early! Coolness!

Okay, bye :D

lingqilingqi